I think I have to apologize for the over simplification in my previous
post. I tried not to. I tend to think of thing in terms of the physics
of the carrier, and maybe the affect on an amplitude modulated signal
(exposing my age). While maybe relevant, it's way too simplified to
consider it a way to solve things with regard to the complex wide band
multichannel digital modulation that is occurring. Way too many bits and
bytes flying around :)

I think I started out as a "try this and maybe it will indicate..."
approach. I tend to try to narrow things down to try to solve them.

It does make me curious to what exactly is wifi6 doing that is
detrimental to our sb radios, and does it affect other older wifi
devices?

Jim