beneix wrote:
> Thanks both. I have been meaning to try out some rerouting of certain
> traffic (either by source LAN IP, or by target URL) to go over a VPN
> tunnel to see if this can improve my radio experience :) . Since each
> tunnel can only go to one geograhy, ideally I would like to avoid
> rerouting all traffic from one client and instead use the target URLs to
> determine the routing. The trick will then be to determine if it is
> enough to route the service's own URLs (e.g. bbc.co.uk, bbci.co.uk...)
> or if also the CDN URLs need rerouting. If it is the latter, that could
> prove problematic for other services. When I get some spare time to set
> everything up, I will experiment.

It will need all the CDN IPs to work.
If you can send ALL traffic from your LMS server down the VPN (which may
be possible if you use a separate VPN router eg a Pi and make that the
LMS gateway) then it may be straightforward.
I have a friend in the South of France who has a site to site VPN to his
office in London.
Everything from France is routed via London and as a result he can get
full UK services eg BBC. This is his private VPN so isn’t detected like
one of the popular VPN services may be.

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes