I found what you mean. At the top, for "Logging" what do I select?:

- Please select log set...
- Reset logging preferences
- Internet Radio
- Media Scanner
- Server
- Transcoder

And lower down for "(network.protocol.slimproto) - SlimProto
(Squeezebox/Transporter) Protocol" what do I select?:

- Error:
- Off
- Fatal
- Error
- Warn
- Info
- Debug

Also, how do I clear the log so that I can show only Transporter stuff
and not everything since I reinstalled 8.2.0 and it scanned my music
files? Is there a wiki for logging? I could not find it.

1x Squeezebox Classic(3), 4x Squeezebox Duet, 3x Squeezebox Controller,
1x Squeezebox Boom, 3x Squeezebox Touch, 5x Squeezebox Radio, 1-1/2
Transporters, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0,  Synology NAS DS920+
Docker