Your symptoms are identical to a number of (5?) users who have same
issue and have contributed to the "Transporter-Not-Playing"  thread
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110057-Transporter-Not-Playing
It maybe worth joining that thread, in case someone has new
information.

With those other users,  a lot of the hardware has been checked (various
voltages etc) and likely not to be the cause.

This issue seems to be specific to Transporter - I don't recall it
happening the SB3/SB2/Classic so my feelind would be to look a
Transporter specific issues.

An area which I think has not been examined is clocking. Transporter can
be setup to have external clocking. If there is a h/w or setting problem
and no clock signal gets to the right h/w, maybe data can never leave
output buffer.

After checking that in LMS WebUI Settings/Player/Audio that *all* clock
settings are set correctly.
Then check(scope) if clock signal is present at the relevant h/w (e.g.
DAC) points and compare against a good Transporter. This is where
contact on other thread or Joe might help.