w3wilkes wrote:
> Sounds like a classic wifi issue. Have you checked to see if you have
> competing neighbors on the same channel that you're using for your
> 2.4Ghz band? I explicitly set my channel rather than have the router use
> the auto setting, I do think the receivers have issues following the
> router if the wifi channel is set to auto. How old is your router. I
> recently upgraded to an ASUS AX (wifi 6) router and found that the
> signal was strong enough that I've now removed the access point I put in
> the basement. I've had no trouble with the wifi 6 being enabled on the
> ASUS router either. My 2 receivers and the Boom work without a hitch on
> wifi.

My 2.4 ghz wifi is on channel 3 and I can confirm with wifi analyzer
there's nothing else on the channel. I can also confirm I've used other
channels and other WiFi routers. This issue has been constant for years
and I've mostly just ignored it.

The touch is the only one that doesn't disconnect for me. I don't have
WiFi 6 enabled but I do have a differently named 5ghz network broadcast
in my home.

I restarted all units this morning and as of right now only one is
disconnected, it's a receiver closest to
The WiFi router. Both the recievers and radio require rebooting almost
daily. The touch is weekly.

1 Touch
4 Receivers
3 Controllers