bpa wrote:
> Strong signal does not necessarily mean a good quality signal.
> I think there is a lot more "noise" at the edges of channels due to new
> tech/faster standards and so old chips find it hard to decode their data
> stream even from a strong signal.

right, which is why I used "seemingly" I guess I meant (way back when)
when I look at the "wireless signal strength" in the player's
settings->advanced settings and saw a high %. Not very indicative, hence
"seemingly" :)

with all of the discussion with sb radio wireless issues, what did the
touch do that was one step better? They seem to be more...stable. It
seems like there is allot of very recent radio issues. I'm fairly rural,
so I don't see it.

Jim