> With DHCP I'm getting an IP-Adress outside my network.

Since the Squeezebox isn't getting a valid DHCP address from the
router, it sounds like you have a problem with cabling.  I'd check that
first.  I know you said the older one worked fine but assuming your
router acts as a DHCP server, something is not right.  As this is a
SB3, you should be able to connect to SqueezeNetwork without your
server.  If you can connect to SqueezeNetwork, then you know your
cabling is okay and we can focus on your router as the problem.

--
bishopdonmiguel