* vikmurthy shaped the electrons to say...

I tried uninstalling the Jan 25th release and installing the Jan 20th
release, and still came away with the same problem.  Ironically,
reinstalling Slimserver 6.2.2 eliminates the problem (but then, I don't
have use of the Nokia 770 skin).

I checked in a possible fix for this earlier today. It's available via SVN
right now, or in tonight's build. And yes - Kevin only has the ability (and
time) to support our released versions. 6.5 is marked beta for a reason!

Thanks

-D
--
<weezyl> $6.66: The Value Meal of the Beast.