Unlike mattg I'm definitely enjoying the Nokia 770 in combination w/
Ben's sweet skin. I can access my music collection much more
efficiently using the 770 versus standard remote. It goes without
saying that browse by artwork has a real "wow" factor using a
browser-based remote.

There was a recent firmware upgrade for the 770 that has improved its
'snappiness' but you don't want to have lots of other apps running in
the background or things do slow down. Also, you will need to run the
6.5 (beta) version of slimserver as the 770 skin is not supported in
earlier releases.

Ben continues to update/improve the skin and I am officially "hooked".

--
atlslim