I think they'd be smarter to put a small (80Gb) hard disk and a slug in
it and make it self-contained when taken out of wifi range. Good
software that allowed you to say "let me take all my beach music to the
beach" and then downloaded from the Terabyte store we all have ( :-) )
80Gb of beach music and you're good to go.

Same guts, different case, could go in my car. Same idea. When parked
in the garage, connects via wifi (doesn't everyone have a hot spot in
their garage) and downloads the latest - songs, podcasts, etc.

--
Michaelwagner