Hi Mark,

Ok the firmware from Qnap has nothing to do with the Slimserver
installation on this box.

As you know we are currently working on converting the codecs to allow
Slimserver to play Apple AAC files on the TS-101 - we hope to have
these tested and out there soon.

If of course you are still having problems and issues then please feel
free to email me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will
endevour to answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Regards

Paul
Progressive Consumer Electronics Ltd

--