eq72521 Wrote:
> I have the same issue, and I'm only 29, which is why I was so quick to
> reply to the original mower.  I actually don't have any hearing loss
> per se, yet, but the tinnitus is *extremely* annoying and probably a
> portent of worse things to come.  I still don't know where mine came
> from, which makes it doubly irritating.  Maybe about 10 loud concerts
> in my life, only 2 or 3 of which were without earplugs, no loud stereos
> or headphones, and I don't even travel that much.

I agree that it's not a good idea.  But it is something I've done for
25 years and will be hard to stop.  Mowing is so boring.  :)  I know
fast food is bad for me too and I continue to eat it.  But seriously, I
should try mowing without the headphones and see how it goes.  I haven't
tried that for a long time.  My music preference is heavy metal so I do
like it loud.  I'm 37 and so far the ears are ok.  what?  did you say
something??

--
Mike Meyer

SB2 / Pioneer VSX-1015TX / Orb Audio Mod 1's