jmpage2 Wrote:
> Interestingly enough my hearing loss is not severe, but I am very
> susceptible to tinnitus.
>
> When they tested my hearing it was quite good other than a dip in the
> left ear around 7khz.
>
> Unfortunately since I am apparently pre-disposed to tinnitus it means
> that over time as natural age related hearing loss occurs the tinnitus
> will probably only get much worse.
What makes you think you're "susceptible" or "pre-disposed" to
tinnitus?  You either have it or you don't.  I also have tinnitus,
probably from working in my younger days around heavy machinery and
power tools without hearing protection.  It tends to be worse, or at
least more bothersome, when I'm fatigued, but it never actually goes
away.

--
JJZolx

Jim