Hi Fellas,
I have a SB3 which has been working perfectly since January. No
glitches whatsoever until today.

I usually keep it powered off (disconnected from the supply) when not
in use.

I powered it up today as usual and it couldn't find SlimServer. Turned
out the computer where SlimServer is installed was in stand-by mode. I
have it set so it will wake up automatically when the SB is turned on.
However, something strange happened and it didn't come out of sleep
mode.

The last screen I saw on the SB3 was "press the right key to retry".
After that the screen went blank.

After waking up the computer, I checked SlimServer's web interface. It
recognized the player. However, the display was still blank.

After rebooting the PC, SlimServer displayed "player not found".

The SB3 screen was blank and it was not recognized. However, it was
warm to the touch...

I tried pressing the add and brightness buttons on the remote in an
effort to bring it back to life. It was in vain...

I hope it's not a hardware problem.

I have already sent an email to tech support, but I am yet to hear from
them..

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

crooner

--