results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=25858
Question: Squeezebox connected to 2-channel or 5.1/6.1/7.1 channel
system?

- 2-channel system
- 5.1/6.1/7.1-channel system

el payo Wrote:
> Ditto. Although I do have a bunch of 5.1/ SuperAudio CDs that I
> occasionally listen to on my (GASP) SACD player.

Some 5.1 recorded material is incredible and well worth the effort.
Any of Porcupine Tree's DVD-A's, Alison Kraus & Union Station Live and
Cornelius' Five Pointe one would be great examples.

--
Sleestack

*headphone:* singlepower sds-xlr at, teac esoteric p-03/d-03, hd650
*2 channel:* tact rcs 2.2.xp w/ full aberdeen mods, bel canto oneref.
1000 monoblocks x 4, classe sacd2, epiphany 20-21s, tact w210 corner
load subs
*5.1 channel:* tact tcs mkii w/ aberdeen power supply, tact boz
216/2200 (x5) w/ aberdeen power supply, tact adc6 w/ full aberdeen
mods, denon 5910, bel canto pl-1a, eggleston andra ii (x5), velodyne
dd-15, pioneer elite pro 1130hd