dangerous_dom Wrote:
> You can argue all you like about DAC's, remotes and power suplies, but
> what will really make or break this product is Slimserver.

There are several pieces to this puzzle, but as dangerous_dom mentions,
the Slimserver is a "critical" piece. To charge 2K is fine as long as
you have a functional system that you can enjoy. The SB3 and Slimserver
remind me of my first car. I couldn't afford anything else and so I had
to learn to be a bit of a mechanic. Now I can afford and own a new
car... it better start when I turn that key! I can live with some of
the Slimserver deficiecies because I bought a $249 SB3, but if I bought
a Transporter... the Slimserver better Transport.

--
tamanaco