erland wrote:

> MARC SHERMAN
> - Defining menus for different genre combinations should definitely be
> possible with Custom Browse. I will just have to think about it a bit
> to see if there is a way to make the menus easy to configure. Today you
> will have to hard code the genre names in the *.cb.xml files which makes
> it a bit hard. It might be possible to have some sort of template based
> solution similar to what I have in the SQLPlayList plugin.

I'm perfectly content with editing xml files to configure this if
there's no webui. Does the current implementation allow tri-state genre
filtering?

Also, what about random mixes (or linking sql playlists to the filters
defined here)? It'd be nice not to have to specify the same filters in
both custom browse and sql playlist.

- Marc