slimpy;143168 Wrote:
> I believe that slimserver applies album artwork found in a folder
> (embedded in id3 tag or as seperate jpg) to all tracks in that folder.
> Either delete the artwork from the one song or change your directory
> structure. IMHO keeping thousands of files in one folder is not a very
> good idea anyway (performance, file browsing).
>
> -s.

Thanks -- I'll restructure everything by artist/album folders this
weekend.  When I first got my SB2 a while ago, I thought I had read
that all the music had to be in one folder.  Guess I had misinterpreted
that to mean no sub-directories.  (The 2 sub-directories that I have now
were actually created by accident.)

Any recommendations on a good program to restructure this
automatically, based on existing tags?

--
Jim Larson