When I purchased my SB, I immediately started to worry about the
viability of SlimDevices.  Will they be there forever for me?  I
worried even more after I fell in love with the product, the service,
the forum, even the server software (despite some fits and starts).  I
work for a company that is positioning itself to be purchased
(someday).  The American way.  Do good work and be rewarded for it.
Things have to change at SD.  It is inevitable.  Corporate will slowly
encroach.  I want my little company back...I'll take the anxiety.  Good
for the guys at SD.  They deserve it, but we didn't.

It is rare to have a product in the marketplace that engenders loyalty
and passion.  I hope you can sustain that.

Neurotically yours....

--
utowana