I was expecting something like this for the past few months as there is
no way that SD have financial clout to market their products long-term
on a worldwide basis.

After the loss of http://www.meedio.com I was very concerned to see
this thread in the General Discussion Forum.  It seems my initial fears
were unfounded.  I hope that Logitech keep to the SD winning formula,
and can bring thier manufacturing, financial, and marketing clout to
raise the profile of the SD Products.

It is clear that things will change for SD - but realistically without
a substancial partner or acquisition, I am sure that SD's days would
have been numbered.

So - congrats to the SD Team and congrats to Logitech guys - I look
foward to new SD Products*

(*how about a portable and child friendly and child-proof squeezebox
please!)

--
stevieweevie