1) I have Logitech mouse/keyboard, webcam, and semi-wireless speakers
for my HDTV. I like them all. They are good values for the money and I
have had no problems with them.
2) I agree with the comments about software QA. Open source is great,
and necessary for the SD success, but 6.5, and 6.5.1 have so far been
disasters for me. Maybe Logitech can provide more muscle for fixing
bugs.
3) I hope SD does NOT do things like adding video or color screens.
There is no real reason to see album covers, and the niche market is
high-end audio, not video.
4) I hope there is better support for classical music fans. I would
like to be able to file things by composer (rather than calling the
composer an artist). the online databases have special sections for
entering classical music data. Why can't I access them from my
SlimServer?

So, I look at this as a hopeful event.

Jim

--