Mark Norton wrote:
> Open Source/GPL may be a good idea, but not when some people profiteer
> on the back of other people's efforts.
>
> That's the way it is, isn't it?

        I dunno, because the various game engines (quake, doom, et al)
        have made some original developers very rich, secondary
        developers mildly rich, and 1000s of others not-rich-at-all and
        that business seems to thrive on the model you describe.

        Correct me if I've misunderstood your point.
--
Chip Hart - Pediatric Solutions  *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com                   *  1 Main St. #7, Winooski, VT 05404