I did not contribute to SlimServer but own 50% of a software company and
I don't do anything for free. Nothing, and I charge on the basis of
value delivered, not time taken or costs incurred.

I was interested in understanding how the people who did contribute
feel about the acquisition of SD by Logitech.

Is Open Source really a philanthropic gesture? Does it matter that you
might struggle to pay the bills/fix up the car/put your kid through
college as long as somebody really likes your sort algortihm? Isn't
there a tinge of envy out there, a feeling that it should have been
you?

--
Mark Norton