Quoting CardinalFang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
.

You've just described the audiophile market :-)

Doesn't really fit with me. Sure, it's the joke, but any company making audiophile gear had to start somewhere. Any name is made or broken on the quality of their gear. Calling yourself TacT might be worth something now, but it wasn't a guarantee until their products made a mark. Again, we're back to the Slim Devices name having value. Now Logitech will have the gear to bring value to their name in new markets as well.

-k