*MrSinatra*, I just search a bit on google and found SHOUTcast:
http://www.shoutcast.com

If I understand it correctly it is a server software you can install on
your computer to publish internet radio. There is a WinAmp plugin to
send things played through WinAmp to SHOUTcast.

SqueezeBox is able to listen to internet radio, so you can probably
point the SqueezeBox to your local SHOUTcast server and to listen to
the sound your PC is publishing.

I haven't tried this myself so I'm not sure how easy it is to setup and
if it actually works with the SqueezeBox, but I think there is a chance
it will.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
(Developer of TrackStat, SQLPlayList, DynamicPlayList, Custom Browse,
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins)