When it works right, they both dissapear.  There have been several times
where they will stay stuck there and the wmadec.exe grows and grows..
never stops (while softsqueeze is not in memory anymore).  There doesnt
even seem to be a hotkey the POWER/stop to at least tell slimserver to
close those files.

There surely has to be a way to do this.  No??

--
mkanet