juniper wrote:
> Thanks Aubuti. Sadly extra SBs are out of the current budget. What I
> would really like to understand is how I could technically achieve this
> with wireless speakers. I have read that the Saitek A-250 is a
> reasonable wireless stereo speaker - possibly not at a quality that
> would appeal to Audiophiles but good enough in a busy household during
> the working day.

I'm not an audiophile, but I would be surprised if this was an
acceptable solution. The sound quality will suffer greatly. I would only
use wired speakers myself. Please let us know if you're happy with the
results you achieve. I've already put a separate wireless SB3 in my
kitchen which works well, but I'm always open to alternatives.

Regards,
Peter