Being pretty much an idiot when it comes to networking stuff, please
clarify something for me:

As I understand it, encrypting your wireless broadcasts (hopefully)
prevents an eavesdropper from reading the packets you send out into the
atmosphere. Protecting the integrity of your network, and the machines
on it, is another matter entirely. Am I wrong in that assumption? And
if all your broadcasting is music packets, is it that big of a deal to
protect them?

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!
http://www.theheals.org/
~~~
SB3 (wired - 6.3.1) | Home-brew PC running XP Pro | DENON DRA-395 | PSB
Stratus Bronze (2) | Outlaw Audio LFM-2 (1) | DIY Speaker Cables |
Dayton Audio Interconnects