Peter;187230 Wrote:
> Currenthill wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > No, I can't seem to remember changing anything for at least a couple
> of
> > months. Not even a version upgrade of any software. The latest
> change
> > was when I upgraded to SlimServer 6.5.2 today. Even though, I
> disabled
> > all antivirus/spyware applications and tried it. To no avail.
> >
> > Yes, my next move will be to test SS on the host OS, but it's rather
> > peculiar since I've been running under VMware for quite some time
> now.
> >

> > I run all my applications on my server under VMware since it makes it
> > lot easier to handle hardware failures. I have another server with
> > VMware powered on to which I can fail over when needed.
> >

> In your home?
>
> And people think I'm a nerd ;)
>
> Regards,
> Peter

LOL,

What can I say, it's a occupational hazard. I'm responsible for the
server and storage environments at an insurance company. I can't seem
to get disaster recovery plans out of my head. ;)

Albeit, I had to reboot the host OS due to patching. And I couldn't
believe my eyes when I started the VM with SS and tried to recreate the
hickup - nothing! It works fine now! My IR delays have decreased from
>0.5 to 0.05 or less. The same with the web build processes.

So the old reboot-routine is still the primary windows problem solver.
;)

Thanks for all help! I appreciated it!

Best regards,
CH