mflint;202520 Wrote:

> But thats probably because I'm British. Or drunk. Or both. :)

I've noticed posting is a lot easier than reading the posts when
drunk.

Unfortunately I just broke some bad news to the HiFi; The GF is moving
in next week. I told her she can't add her music to my server and she
responded 'i would never ask to add anything to your squeezebox'.  She
does like music though, so yesterday I used the new wilco album (two
thumbs down) as cheese to see if she could navigate the maze and get
music playing, which she did and even managed to increase volume,
through the web interface. The remote interface is a different story,
where she keeps pressing 'right' until it doesn't do anything else,
then puts the remote down. A 'start' buttton on the remote would be
nice, or maybe I could paint the left arrow key green. That would just
open a can of worms, because I'd have to figure out how to separate the
collections and do the WAF skin I've been thinking about. Luckily she is
the type who's willing to use a record player over discs, but suggested
putting it in a large piece of resonant furniture with doors. Here we
go :-)

--
Skunk