I've bought mainly from iTunes but the DRM is a real pain as tracks have
to be burned to CD before they can be converted.  A further issue with
iTunes is that the output signal is really low and I always have to rip
to wav and amplify in Audacity before ripping to mp3 and that's quite a
disincentive!  Have tried tweaking loads of settings in iTunes but
can't get round this problem so if anyone knows a solution then please
post!

I don't really think downloads offer value for money - better off with
CDs at least you don't have to back them up!!

Andy

--
Andyb01

Wired squeezebox, WinXP SP2, SlimServer 6.5 v 2006-11-23, Player
Firmware Version: 69