results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=36061
Question: When you listen to music, do you connect to Slim Server or
SqueezeNetwork?

- a) 100% of the time to Slimserver (on computer or NAS drive)
- b) 75% of the time on Slimserver / 25% on SqueezeNetwork
- c) 50% of the time on Slimserver / 50% on SqueezeNetwork
- d) 25% of the time on Slimserver / 75% on SqueezeNetwork
- e) 100 % of the time on SqueezeNetwork

The question is phrased incorrectly.  For most CD level listening I use
the Transporter for convenience.  For my most serious listening, I use
either high rez digital (SACD and a little DVD-Audio) or high-end
analog.  The latter when I have the time and am seriously listening to
music.  Squeeze network, a bit on Pandora and internet radio but let's
face it, the sound quality sucks.  So, only to discover new music.

--
rplert

Randy Lert
Linn LP12, Transporter, Linn Sondek CD12, Ayre C5xe, VTL 7.5 Reference
Line Stage, Ayre P5xe phone stage, Ayre V1 amplifer, Vandersteen 5A
speakers