Thanks! Squeezefox in the status bar is  updating within a few seconds
when playing now.

Still takes about two minutes to update when skipping tracks either
with the remote or the browser UI.

I'm also not seeing any artwork on track changes, though I have this
setting checked. Not sure what it's supposed to look like. Could you
post a screen shot? Maybe I'm missing something. Let me know if I can
help you in any way with troubleshooting this.

Seems that the mute button also does nothing if one is using an
external amp for volume control, and so should also be hidden when the
volume slider is hidden, yes?

Thanks again for all your work.

--
bephillips

More than 35611 songs on 2849 albums by 2050 artists.

Mostly flac, some mp3.

SlimServer Version: 6.5.3 - 12361
Mac OS X 10.4.10 (8R218) - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.8.6 darwin-thread-multi-2level
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-standard

On a 1.2GHz G4 Mac iBook with 768MB RAM

http://db.etree.org/bephillips