With the update to 0.8.1, it is back to taking a long time to update the
track title every time, and at the moment that it is updating, Firefox
freezes (OS X spinning beachball) for several seconds. Skipping tracks
with Squeezefox 0.8.1 is now sluggish and gives the beachball freeze
for a few seconds now too.

Still no album artwork, but I think you said that is not expected to
work in the Mac version.

Can I get a link to v0.8 to use until this is fixed?

--
bephillips

More than 35611 songs on 2849 albums by 2050 artists.

Mostly flac, some mp3.

SlimServer Version: 6.5.3 - 12361
Mac OS X 10.4.10 (8R218) - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.8.6 darwin-thread-multi-2level
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-standard

On a 1.2GHz G4 Mac iBook with 768MB RAM

http://db.etree.org/bephillips