Phil Leigh;256512 Wrote:

> Now, ideally I'd like to be able to have a graphical interface with
> artwork (a la Controller) for the SB.

Most universal remotes are send-only. As a result, they can not display
titles nor artwork from your SqueezeCenter.

I have loved my 7 year old Philips Pronto, but recently also started
looking elsewhere for a couple of reasons :

1. After moving into a new house, I now have both the living room as
well as the home cinema room where I would like to have a remote. I
would have to look hard to find one of those old Pronto's which is
still in a good shape.
2. I would love to have a remote that can integrate with SC to indeed
show artwork, player status, etc...
3. I also have a PS3 which uses Bluetooth for its control and therefore
also cannot be controlled by any universal remote on the market.

If I wait long enough, Logitech may show up with a Harmony 1000 that
also has the SqueezeController functionality and support for
Bluetooth...

--
Squid