I'm pretty sure you're talking about DHCP reservations.

Go into your W45 with your browser - just put the address of the W in
your browser address bar. It's -probably- 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
You will be asked for a password. Being a Linksys, the default is
-probably- admin/admin or sometimes leave the user name blank and
"admin" for a password.
Often, you cannot make administrative changes unless you are
"hardwired" to the router (i.e. no changes over wireless)
Go through the various menus, looking for DHCP. You -should- be able to
see all the current assigned addresses (AKA "leases"). Very likely in
that same area is some section that will let you "assign" or "reserve"
an address.

Beware any section that says "MAC lock" or even "lock" as, in the
Linksys world (and in the other firewalls/routers I'm familiar with)
this typically is a way of locking a machine with a particular MAC
address -out-.

If you get stuck, follow up or email me bob at koure dot org.

--
bobkoure