Mitch Harding wrote:
> I don't think (or maybe I just hope) that nobody is opposed to
> negative opinions.  I think the objection is to people who aren't
> civil when expressing them.  I don't think it's too much to ask that
> people conduct themselves politely, regardless of the opinion they are
> expressing.

As the OP, I specifically asked that we use neutral thread titles.

I'm fine with civil disagreements. I'm not fine with rants and flame
wars. Personal attacks can destroy forums/usenet groups, etc.

I've got some 2000 postings, I've probably asked 20 questions, had 100
opinions, and tried to help 1700 times. If its not a civil place, I
won't waste my time.

Pat

--
Pat Farrell         PRC recording studio
http://www.pfarrell.com/PRC