>Would logitech be able to put a link to such a guide on their
website?<

There is the wiki...

Having two SB3 and a TP, I find that when the system fails it does so
without leaving many clues. I think Slimdevices would do themselves a
favour if they added more helpful guidance at the device end - having
the screen go off when there's a problem isn't too clever for noobs.

The problems seem to be -

a) Peeps don't RTFM/
b) Peeps have crocked wi-fi and then get grief when they add a streamer
on top
c) Peeps have crocked Windows installs (I assume Linux users are
tech-savvy)
d) DOA kit

Slimdevices should offer beer and pizza and get some noobs in, then ask
them to setup a system and observe what happens!

--
amcluesent