Lesu;265703 Wrote:
> One of the deciding factors must be when Squeezecenter 7 comes out of
> beta. I can't believe they'd release the hardware with pre-release
> software.

I have to be honest, *THIS* is what I'm waiting for.  When the plugin
comes out to configure the $150 squeeze unit without the remote, I am
planning to buy one a couple of months later.  But in the meantime, I'm
champing at the bit to upgrade to SqueezeCenter, I am so looking forward
to the new Rhapsody integration, and am fearful of installing the beta
version on my Ubuntu box because I barely know what I'm doing there and
am waiting for an official package.  I am SOOO looking forward to
SqueezeCenter to use with my SB3 at home and SoftSqueeze at work!

--
thing-fish

' Most Recent Tracks'
(http://www.last.fm/user/thing-fish/?chartstyle=basicrt10)