Mitch Harding;272514 Wrote:
> In light of all of the grumbling about the lack of a definite release
> date, I want to state that I far prefer the policy of releasing the
> product when it is ready rather than stubbornly sticking to a release
> date even if the product needs further polishing.
>
> That said, I preordered several weeks ago and am eagerly awaiting my
> Duet.  :)

I prefer the policy of setting a release date which would give enough
time to get the thing to market. If you finish before that you can
release early. My biggest complaint about everything computer is the
inability after all these years to release anything  as promised.

I gave the Squeezebox to my son for his birthday and so am without
until my Duet appears. I hope I wasn't foolish by believing it would
ship in February.

--
olc