SilverRS8;272464 Wrote:
> Resellers are often faster in communicating than Logitech themself. The
> reseller I've ordered the Duet at state that 12th of March is the
> planned release date.
>
> This is the third and lets hope final rescheduling of the Duet release
> date....

If there was a guaranteed release date, we would have communicated it
to the community.  We're in the very final stages of completing the
product and expect to release it very, very soon.  It won't ship until
its ready.

Resellers taking pre-orders are working from their best estimates when
they give you a date;  we haven't given an official release date
because their isn't one.

-=> Jim

--
JimC

"well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some of that."  --
BKlaas' college buddy