AlexV;273247 Wrote:
> Maybe it's just me... But I always feel kinda nervous buying a brand new
> product.

My experience with Slim Devices releases (going back to the SB1, and
some of the relatively disastrous SlimServer releases) is that when it
first comes out, it'll be really great, but will have a surprisingly
large number of minor bugs.  But they'll get fixed, and your Squeezebox
will get better and better over time.

Of course, it's also possible that the Logitech acquisition has given
Slim some additional QA resources, and that the Duet will be more
polished and complete than some other releases, so we'll see, I guess.

--
mkozlows