_OS_;297902 Wrote:
> I ripped the hi-rez DVD with DVD Audio Extractor (CAS) then converted
> the ripped files to flac with dbpoweramp. The flac codec is release 10
> (FLAC 1.2.0). I will try with another method, if I can find one,
> tomorrow.
>
> EDIT: I checked the dbpoweramp site now and there is an update (release
> 11) for the flac codec. I will try that tomorrow and post back here.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ole

I reencoded the flac files with the new flac codec in dbpoweramp and
compression level 4 and the result is the same on this album (George
Benson & Al Jarreau - Givin' It Up). I also tried playing the 24/48
wav-files and they skips as well but sometimes they play for a long
time before skipping.

I will try the other suggestions given above this post later today.

Thanks,
Ole

--
_OS_