On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 11:24 AM, _OS_ <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So the big question is: what should I do? Wire the receiver and forget
> it or request a money back and buy the SB3 instead?

Unless it's a problem others have verified, maybe you should request a fixed
Receiver.  Or file a bug to see if it may just be a legitimate bug in the
Receiver firmware -- there are slight differences in the software. The key
in this case is to upload the offending FLACfiles.  Either way, you should
absolutely contact Logitech support because nobody here can fix what appears
to be either a) a firmware issue or b) a hardware issue.

Ben