pippin;298854 Wrote:
> I still didn't figure out how to do all this in CustomBrowse...

I don't know either, but I think it might be worth asking erland to get
involved.  In principle, all one would need to do is effectively amend
the query so that instead of returning the albums where the artists
match the criterion, it returns the albums where the artists OR band OR
whatevertag match the criterion.  Doesn't sound too hard to me (although
my database knowledge is limited to fluffy Access).

This would probably be a useful enhancement for many people.  If it
were set up so that a menu existed where you could enter the tags that
you wanted to use for an 'artist' match (with the default just ARTIST,
of course), there would be great flexibility.

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, EAR V20, Living Voice OBX-R2s plus some other stuff
SB3, Charlize, Harbeth HL-P3ES