MrSinatra;299428 Wrote:

> erland, stop trying to silence me, as you did in developers forum.
> this is the GENERAL forum, and there is nothing wrong with a back and
> forth about a real issue.

Don't worry, you are free to post here as much as you like, I might
have expressed myself badly. I'm just saying that you (together with
the rest of the posters) have got at least one developer(me) more
confused and tired of the whole thing, so all this arguing back and
forth might have the opposite effect and I just like you all to be
aware of it. Keep posting here in the general forum if you like to, I'm
not going to cause any more disturbance after this post.

MrSinatra;299428 Wrote:

> don't imply i don't trust the developers.  and don't assume that my
> curiousity about these questions i posed to slimkid are rooted in bug
> 8001.
Sorry, my misstake, I thought you were talking about the same issue as
8001.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))