The only problems I ever have is of my own.  Fooling around with beta's,
mixing a bunch of addons, tweaking and finding limits.  When I just use
the recommended version and just the addons I really need it runs
great. I also have my library on a usb drive and the squeezebox is run
on a wireless connection.  I can see your point for some people that
find a remote challenging (my wife, shhh) but not for most people that
know a little bit about computers. It certainly isn't as bad as needing
to be a computer tech to run it.

--
Nonreality

*-If the rule you followed brought you to this, what good is the rule.-*