My experience is that internet radio on the SB works as well as can be
expected given the nature of the medium. Difficulties encountered
typically surround problems with the radio feed itself, including
server load issues, URL changes, and general internet connectivity
issues. None of these relate to the SC or SB handling of the feed.

I myself prefer internet radio as a "fire and forget" solution to
hearing new music, but I also understand that it is a relatively new
medium with inherent issues. When one channel stops working for one of
the above reasons, I know to switch. If no channel works, I know to
revert to my music collection. If that doesn't work, then I consider
whether or not SC is the issue. If there is a specific problem that you
are running into with internet radio, perhaps a better description of
the issue would lend itself to a solution.

Finally, I wonder if "prime time" is really applicable to any digital
streaming audio device at this time. I cannot stand the thought of a
physical media collection, but is a digital collection typical these
days? For those that it is, the concept of streaming it over networks
is still not a given in my experience.

--
ds2021