Howard Passman;310725 Wrote:
> I guess in the interest of better data you should list how long you've
> had a SB.  So.....
>
> How long have you been using a SB?
Almost two years. SB3 first, then had to have a Transporter, more SB3s,
then a Duet right when it came out.
Howard Passman;310725 Wrote:

> What is the ratio of listening time in relation to messing with it to
> make it work?
100,000:1 (listening to fiddling) Reason for the ratio is that I have
never had to fiddle with them to make them work as they have always
worked. And if you find that hard to believe, check out my Last.FM
page!
Howard Passman;310725 Wrote:
> Which version of SB do you have?
Three SB3s, one Duet, and one Transporter

Now I have a question that needs to be asked. Howard, why do you think
so many people have multiple Sqeezeboxes? It sure as hell is not
because they don't work and are a constant problem so we bought another
one just to try it again!

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/mephone)
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Bedroom: SB3, NAD C370, Thiel 2.3
Home Office: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, VSM-1 Sigs
Mobile: SB3, Audioengine A5