andlauer wrote:
> Thank you Peter for your reply.
>
> I do not quite understand what Nokia has to do with my original post,
> the bug it refers to, or the way Slimdevices handles it.

It's nearly impossible to get anyone at any commercial software company
to acknowledge a bug let alone promise to fix it. Count your blessings
and don't whine if things don't go as fast as you'd like them to go.
Yours is not the only bug.

> I am glad you do not experience any problem with your playlists with
> radio stations. Do you import them from iTunes? If you do, maybe the
> problem is solved and neither I nor Slimdevices are aware of it. After
> all I am asking for is, that the problem is solved.

Reasonable, but don't whine. You were whining.

> Finally, I do not understand why I should resell my Squeezebox: all the
> trouble would be on my side, none on the side of Slimdevices, and the
> problem would not be solved.

You're obviously suffering badly, so cutting your losses might not be
such a bad idea.

Regards,
Peter